Our Youth Ministry is for those who are in 6-12 grades.
The Jr. High Youth Group meets from 6:15-7:30 on Wednesday nights during the school year. The Sr. High Youth Group meets from 8:00-9 on Wednesday nights during the school year. We also have at least one special event each month and regular service projects.
To download our Winter Youth Calendar, CLICK HERE!
To download parent consent form for trips CLICK HERE!
To sign up to bring something for Easter Breakfast CLICK HERE!
You can get regular updates on our Facebook page here.
MISSION TRIP INFO!
This year’s Youth Mission Trip will be in conjunction with our NALC Iowa Mission District. This will allow for two specific goals to be accomplished:
1. Networking opportunities for our youth with others church youth in our area
2. Transportation cost savings (cost underwritten by our Mission District)
As many of you recall we were an organizing movement for our Mission District when Hurricane Harvey hit Texas. We collected nearly 10,000 pounds of supplies, transported them to Texas and sent a team of volunteers. After such a huge natural disaster the work and need for workers goes on for months and sometimes years. With that reality in mind I am excited to announce that our St Paul Lutheran Youth Mission Trip will be July 23rd -30th.
Mission work will be coordinated with Peace Lutheran Church – Rosenberg, TX!
- We will travel via chartered bus (47 person limit)
- We will sleep and base ourselves out of Peace Lutheran Church – Rosenberg, TX
- Primary focus this year will be restoring homes
As in the years past we are planning some special fun for this trip. Youth will have the opportunity to attend a Houston Dynamo match or a Houston Astros game and a beach trip to the Gulf of Mexico.
Now the prep work begins. It will cost $150/youth.
- $50 Non-refundable Deposit before March 18th
- (transportation & housing is limited – the sooner you register the sooner you are guaranteed a spot)
- Fund-Raising options: Easter Breakfast, Auction and Pork Supper (April 23rd)
The form that needs to be filled out can be downloaded here.